Explore the Warrumbungle National Park from your base at Skywatch Observatory Domestay. Near Coonabarabran in NSW the Warrumbungles is a great place for walking, birdwatching and stargazing.
From your Skywatch Observatory Domestay accommodation in Coonabarabran you can explore the region with activities from bushwalking to taking in the local arts and crafts. Must do activities include:
- A visit to one of the many walks and lookouts of Warrumbungle National Park
- A trip to the Siding Spring Observatory
- Planet spotting on the World’s Largest Virtual Solar System Drive
- Checking out the Australian Museum Diprotodon Exhibition
- A visit to the Pilliga Forest
- Watch craftspeople at work at the unique Pilliga Pottery
- Take a walk through breathtaking countryside and view the artwork on the Sculptures in the Scrub walk
For more information visit the Warrumbungle Region website.
(Image source: Visit NSW)