Skywatch Observatory Domestay Accommodation
Each evening you are invited to discover the majesty of our night sky on our sky viewing platform with a 16 inch Dobsonian telescope as well as imaging nebulae, clusters and galaxies with our astrophotography telescope. In the event of cloudy weather and for in depth astronomical education we have a 6 metre planetarium dome and a selection of astronomy and science themed movies to both educate and delight the senses
If you decide to spend a couple nights in our private suite accommodation, your stay will include:
- Exclusive Night Sky Tour including astrophotography (when clear) and planetarium shows.
- Full country breakfast, with fresh tea/coffee and fruit.
Your suite of rooms can sleep up to 6 people and has the following facilities:
- Spacious King room
- Queen room with a Double/Single Bunk
- Dedicated bathroom
- Lounge/Dining room, with fridge, TV and tea/coffee making facilities
- Courtyard with outdoor dining setting and Weber barbecue
- Use of gourmet kitchen, dining and bar areas in main building
- Fire Pit (when fire conditions are favourable)
- Full access to our 3 acre garden where you can sit and watch the birds and animals, especially enjoyable in the morning/evening times
- Free wifi internet
- Off street parking